How Do I Donate to the Cornerstone?
The Cornerstone CDC is a tax-exempt nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.
All donations are tax deductible!
What Services do you offer?
- Economic Development
- Workforce and Job Training
- Telecommunication and Technology Computer Training
- Housing and Community Development
- Family and Youth Program Development
- Health Disparities
- Organizational Technical Assistance
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Veterans Support Services
How do I volunteer with the Cornerstone CDC?
Contact us by phone and complete the Contact US form. We will be back in contact with you as soon as possible.